LEADER machining centres with movable working tables are designed for enhancing of efficiency of processing of middle and big size parts in production of precise mechanics, automotive, medicine, aircraft and aerospace industries and moulds and dies production.
- Machine bed made of rigid Meehanite cast iron provides optimal stability, balance and vibration damping
- Ribbed bed construction
- Maximal table load 2,5 t allows machining of large workpieces
- Machines are equipped with last generation CNC Fanuc 31i, Heidenhain iTNC 530 HSCI or Siemens 840 SL that allow integration into existing manufacturing lines
- Available torque, power, speed and cooling of motor-spindles provide long-term processing
- Spindle head is equipped with the hydraulic balancing system that balance the whole construction including the motor-spindle thus enhancing the dynamics of movement at Z-axis
- Tilting head (В-axis), rotary table (С-axis) and max. high rapid traverse speed 60 rpm allow processing of different types of workpieces
- Large ball screw combined with an electric motor and direct drive provides high dynamics and feed speed 50 m/min
- Rotary control panel can be placed nearby the working area
- Convenient operator position, good visibility of the working zone, free access to the working zone and tool magazine.
- Precise engineering,
- Transport vehicle manufacturing,
- Excavating equipment manufacturing,
- Aerospace industry,
- Mould and dies manufacturing.
- Max. speed 15000 rpm
- Hydraulic short-bolt for dismounting of tools
- Sufficient cooling due to the cavity for coolant circulation.
- Chain tool magazines for 40 or 50 tool locations are available.
- Tools are easily checked and replaced at the chain through sliding doors with safety locking without stopping of a manufacturing cycle.
- Sigma Tool Check control panel is placed nearby the loading/unloading station and allows directly controlling of tool magazine by CNC.
|Technical parameters||Unit||LEADER 5|
|Travel range at X/Y/Z-axis||mm||1 250/810/630|
|Feed rate at X/Y/Z-axis||m/min||50|
|Rapid traverse at X/Y/Z-axis||m/s2||5|
|Distance between spindle and surface table with SK taper||mm||150-750|
|Slide guideways at linear axes||type||sliding blocks with recirculating rollers|
|System of axis movement||type||ball screws with double recirculating balls|
|Table surface||mm||770 х 1 400|
|Max. load on fixed table||kg||1 400|
|Positioning accuracy at linear axes|
|Measuring system at X/Y/Z-axis||type||pressurized optical scales|
|Positioning error Р (VDI/DGQ 3441)||μm||8|
|Spindle speed||rpm||8 000||15 000||19 000||24 000|
|Tool holder taper||type||SK50||SK40
|Max, available power S1/S6||kW||25/27||25/27||35/35||18/24|
|Max. available torque S1/S6||Nm||160/235||160/235||78/110||60/81,5|
|Tool magazine capacity||quantity||40||40||48||60|
|Max. tool diameter/length||mm||76 (127 with adjacent locations empty)/300||125 (125 with adjacent locations empty)/300||76 (127 with adjacent locations empty)/300||76 (127 with adjacent locations empty)/300|
|Chip-to-chip tool change time||sec||5||7||5||5|
|Tool selection/Automatic tool change device||type||random/double gripper arm|
|Tool magazine control||type||Electronic control panel "Sigma Tool Check"|
|Overall dimensions (WхLхH)||m||3,8х4,1х3,3|
- New control technology with network connection
- USB interface
- Module software packages
- Software for tooth profile and flank line correction
- Safety-Integrated and HMI-Pro
- Operator guide menu
- Tool management including tool condition control
- Optimized system of path control
- Short processing time
- High processing speed with maximal accuracy
- Dynamic control of collisions