COMPACT 3A-L, a new compact 3-axis vertical machining centre equipped with a movable table, Х-axis travel range 1250 mm and max. table load 1200 kg is designed for highly efficient machining of small and big parts in such industries as precision engineering, automotive and medicine industries.
- SIGMA Tool Check system of magazine control: selecting and controlling of tools, magazine control guide.
- Control panel with innovative ergonomic design.
- Ergonomic design of protective devices provides easy loading/unloading of workpieces, full chip disposal and oil mist exhaustion, easy maintenance.
- Possibility of manufacturing process automation by means of integration of machines into production cells and autonomous production areas.
- Max. speed 40 m/min at all linear axes
- Acceleration at all axes - 5 m/s2
- Stable and rigid monolithic cast iron bed
- X-axis movement is realized by the movable table which rests at the machine bed at all travel range
- X-axis linear movement is realized by two slide guideways placed at different levels thus providing high moment of inertia, stability and high dynamics of the machine.
- Heidenhain pressurized optical scales at all linear axes
- Spacious working area due to Y-axis travel range 620 mm
- Max. table load 800 kg allows processing of large size parts
- Motor-spindle with 35 kW, max. torque 235 Nm and speed 24,000 rpm
- Precision engineering,
- Automotive industry,
- Transport vehicle manufacturing,
- Heavy equipment industry,
- Moulds and dies manufacturing.
- Two guideways of X-axis are placed at different levels for high rigidity and stability of processing
- System of dynamic compensation of changes in geometry during processing
- Standard motor-spindle is driven by a synchronous electric motor with power 33 kW, torque 180 Nm and speed 12000 rpm
- Cooling by means of circulating liquid, the temperature is regulated by the external cooling device
- HSK-A-63 taper is available as an option for 18000 rpm and 120 Nm with power 25 kW or 24000 rpm, 81.5 Nm with power 24 kW
- Drum tool magazines for 30 locations and chain tool magazines for 40 locations are available.
- Easy check and replacement of tools at the chain trough sliding doors with safety locking without stopping of a manufacturing cycle.
- Chip-to-chip tool changing time 4,5 sec.
|Travel range at X/Y/Z-axis||mm||1 250/620/600|
|Feed rate at X/Y/Z-axis||m/min||40|
|Rapid traverse at X/Y/Z-axis||m/s2||5|
|Distance between working table and spindle nose with SK taper||mm||150-750|
|Slide guideways at linear axes||type||sliding blocks with recirculating rollers|
|System of axis movement||type||ball screws with double recirculating balls|
|Table surface||mm||600 х 1 450|
|Max. load on fixed table||kg||1 200|
|Positioning accuracy at linear axes|
|Measuring system at X/Y/Z-axis||type||pressurized optical scales|
|Positioning error Р (VDI/DGQ 3441)||?m||8|
|Spindle Speed||rpm||10 000||13 000||18 000||24 000|
|Tool holder taper||type||SK40
|Max. available power S1/S6||kW||26/29||25/27||35/35||18/24|
|Max. available torque S1/S6||Nm||100/130||160/235||78/110||60/81,5|
|Tool magazine capacity (type)||quantity||40 (chain magazine)|
|Max. tool diameter/length||mm||76 (127 with adjacent locations empty)/300|
|Chip-to-chip tool change time||sec||4,5|
|Tool selection/automatic tool change device||type||random/independent loading/unloading station|
|Tool magazine control||type||Electronic control panel "Sigma Tool Check"|
|Overall dimension (WхLхH)||m||3,92х3,66х3,35|
- New control technology with network connection
- USB interface
- Module software packages
- Software for tooth profile and flank line correction
- Safety-Integrated and HMI-Pro
- Operator guide menu
- Tool management including tool condition control
- Optimized system of path control
- Short processing time
- High processing speed with maximal accuracy
- Dynamic control of collisions