TOR Engineering offers the full range of engineering services for metal-working productions:
- Engineering of customized process solutions (engineering, design, system integration),
- Selection and supply of metal-working equipment, special accessories, spare parts and tools,
- Supervision of installation, commissioning, warranty and post warranty repair and servicing of CNC machining centers and machines,
- Training and examination of specialists working with CNC machining centers and machines,
- Support in implementation of leasing and loan plans for purchase of new equipment.
TOR Engineering is a leading supplier of German and Italian metal-working CNC centers and machines in Privolzhsky federal district.
Salary from 40 000 RUB.
The sales manager has:
- Higher technical education,
- Experience in B2B sales (preferably dealing with sophisticated equipment and/or services with long term business transactions),
- Skills and experience of sales negotiations with top persons and senior managers of companies and production enterprises),
- Strong interpersonal skills, well-bred oral and written speech,
- High working performance, autonomy at goal setting and achieving outstanding results,
- system thinking,
- PC skills MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and CRM systems,
- Willingness to travel a lot on business
- Education / refresher courses in machine building technologies, machine building process automation,
- Knowledge of capital budgeting and searching for investment resources to back equipment purchases,
- English or German level sufficient for reading technical documents.
- maximizing sales of equipment and service provided by TOR Engineering on the designated area (Privolzhsky federal district),
- arrangement and holding meetings, negotiations and presentations on the services and equipment,
- creating long term partner relationships with production enterprises and companies,
- sustaining and development of relationships with existing customers,
- taking part in marketing events of the company and its partners.
- working place in a modern comfortable office fitted out according to the European standards, located in Kanavinsky district of Nizhny Novgorod,
- employment in full compliance with the labor Code of the Russian federation from the first day of work, social benefits,
- timely payment of salary:
- monthly fixed salary from 30 000 rub
- bonus from 10 000 rub for meeting set challenges
- profit sharing from personal sales (2 times a year)
- overall level of income is not limited
- corporate mobile network, payment of business trip allowances in accordance with the legislation,
- training during assignment period,
- ample opportunities for professional, personal and career growth due to corporate trainings and programs as well as to trainings abroad,
- parking lot on the company’s territory; office lunch room and canteen available for having lunch.
Skills and knowledge
- knowledge of metal-cutting equipment, identification names of cutting, accessory and gauging tools,
- knowledge of cutting modes and machining methods,
- skills of designing machine accessories.
- higher technical education in metal working
- experience of work in machine building industry
- experience of coding control programs for CNC machines (NX, Master CAM)
- confident PC user (MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- ability to work with 2D and 3D design software (Kompas, AutoCAD, SolidWorks)
- high working performance
- commitment to results
- logical thinking
- selection of equipment and tools complying with customers’ technical specifications
- working our machining strategies
- NC programming
- Development of mounting layouts for accessories and engineering of tooling components
- Drawing up technical documentation according to the Unified system for technological documentation and regulating documents of the company
- salary 35 000 rub
- required work record – from 2 year
- business trips in Russia
Salary from 25 000 rub
Marketing analyst is a specialist who collects and analyses information on the market condition.
Main target: Основная задача: data collection, market trends analysis, marketing researches, making conclusions and predictions about the market development on the basis of the acquired data.
Skills and knowledge:
- competitive assessment
- fundamentals of marketing and economy: laws of the market development and demand generation for goods and services, ways and trends in market analysis etc.
- fundamentals of advertising: forms and methods of promotion campaigns, preparation and holding presentations
- fundamentals of phycology and sales principles
- analysis reporting
- experience of organization of quantitative and qualitative marketing researches on an independent basis (development of collection, systematization, processing and analysis methods). Experience of using statistical and mathematical methods of research in economy is an advantage.
- English –Pre-Intermediate or Intermediate. Technical English is an advantage.
- Higher education (economics / social science / mathematics / marketing)
- Confident PC user (MS Office, SPSS, 1C etc)
- Work record in marketing from 1 year
- Personal characteristics: logical system oriented thinking, well-developed analytical abilities, proactivity, well-bred written and oral speech, multitasking ability, high level of self-discipline, punctuality, willingness to work in team
- Gathering raw and secondary marketing information
- Development of research tools
- Cooperation with subcontractors, preparation of job specifications
- Marketing researches, preparation of analytical reports based on the obtained results, including:
- Analysis of internal environment of an organization:
- SWOТ and STEP analyses
- ABС-product mix analysis
- analysis of existing clients
- analysis of internal information (sales per equipment categories and regional segments, assessment of dynamics and sales trends)
- clients (segmentation and analysis of potential clients: industries, sub-industries, holding structures, influence groups)
- competitive environment (regular monitoring and comparative analysis of technical and commercial offers from competitors)
- Porter’s five forces (analysis of situations around projects)