- TOR Engineering showroom presents lathing and milling machines intended for various industrial sectors: aviation, automotive, shipbuilding, armament, railroad, oil and die-mold production
- Technical specialists regularly hold presentations of equipment for visitors of the center
- Ground for conferences, business-seminars, exhibitions, lectures, business-meetings and other events of different format and status
- Fitted with up-to-date multimedia equipment
- High-demand ground for business engagements of experts of the industrial sector, held with support of the Engineering workers guild, Chamber of commerce and industry and other bodies
- 2 up-to-date classrooms where training seminars and qualification enhancement courses are held for CNC machine operators
- Fitted with program stations Heidenhain and Siemens Sinumerik for theoretical classes; also a production area with machines in operation is available for solidifying acquired knowledge in practice
- Training program is adaptable for specific needs of each customer-company is built on the basis of core courses
- Training is given by experienced professionals, trained at European manufacturer’s facilities.
- Owned service department enables us to execute the following activities:
- Maintenance works under service contract:
- Guaranty and post guaranty maintenance
- Installation and commissioning works
- Preventive works and repair of equipment
- All service staff undergoes compulsory probation period and receive routine trainings at German manufacturers’ facilities.