The first event of the autumn – Europe’s largest exhibition for metal working AMB-2016 in Stuttgart!
AMB Messe Stuttgart is a world class event, one of the top 5 events for technological innovations in machine tool production and metal cutting, organized once in two years. More than 1300 showpieces from 30 countries will be displayed at the exhibition. Our FFG partners will showcase machines from German and Italian manufacturers
Every year the range of metal cutting tools, machines, equipment, technologies and innovations becomes wider and attracts visitors in metallurgy industry from Germany and other European countries. The place of the exhibition is not a random choice. More than 40% European enterprises specialized in metal cutting are located within 200 km from Stuttgart. Apart from its large scale and significance, the Exhibition is also attractive due to a great number of focused events. In large part it is the business program that makes the Exhibition in Stuttgart so popular among experts. In the frames of exhibition innovative forums and presentations of the current trends in metal cutting industry will take place. In 2016 the main subject is - flexible production.
FFG will present metal cutting machines from European manufacturers, members of the holding company, in 3 booths. The total floor space of the FFG exhibit area is 704 m2.
The following machining centers and metal cutting machines will be on exhibit:
- rotary transfer machine with indexing table Pfiffner Hydromat
- Pickup vertical turning machine Hessapp DVT 300
- transfer machine Witzig&Frank for mass produced manufacture
- horizontal lathe VDF Boehringer VDF 1300 DUS
- horizontal machining center Huller Hille NBH P80
- 5-axis turning machining center Sigma Flexi
- gear machining center Modul H 100
- high production machining center MAG SPECHT 600
- horizontal turning center Leadwell LTC-25iSMY
- 5-axis vertical machining center Feeler U 600
A special exhibit space will be dedicated to gear milling machines of Italian producer Jobs.
See you at the FFG booths!
С18 in pavilion 3 (lathes and turning automats)
А11 in pavilion 5 (lathes and automats, milling machines, flexible production modules, machining centers)
А75 in pavilion 8 (grinding machines, sharpening machines, honing machines, polishing, chamfering, lathes and automats, milling machines)